Thursday, June 02, 2005

new knowledge on men. highly classified

it has never occurred to me that men also make an effort to wear new underwear on chinese new year!

okay here is how things got started. my boyfriend's parent sent him a parcel from singapore and in there, are a few new packs of underwear. i was casually asking him so when do you intend to wear those? the reply was "i'm gonna wait till chinese new year". ladies & gentlemen, please take note that this occasion is approximately half a year more from now. haha, talk about patience, my man has got it all.

also, another new found knowledge. it seems to me that guys have no problem with their mum getting their 'inner stuff' for them. hmm.. i think we girls would normally do it ourselves and i think the main reason is that we are the choosiest species around. anyway, not too long ago, my good buddy, clifton told me that not only does his mum buy his underwear for him, but that the colors that his mum chooses are pretty special too. this consists of yellow,red and other 'out of the range colors'..hmm.. till this day, i still can't understand what's on our parents' mind at times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home