Tuesday, August 30, 2005

my day

there is nothing really much to blog about these days. my life has been in a routine mode (wake up in the morning, have my quiet time, check out any job openings, plan the US trip for my family and then off to school for an hour and then come home to take a nap)

yes!!! my dad, mum, brother and auntie will be coming for my graduation. i am soo sooo looking forward to it. it is also much cheaper for me to plan their trip instead of paying the travel agent to do it. furthermore, it allows flexibility and i intend to bring them to some places that typically travel package doesn't include. i am so into this whole planning that i can not eat and just spend my time doing it. haa... how i wish i am that committed when it comes to studying. i have just one class a day (mon-thurs) and it is at 2 in the afternoon. the moment i step into the classroom, my internal sleeping clock will start to sound. i am just like a goldfish, the eyes look super big but the brain is actually sleeping.

*by the way, i have also started my exercising routine.. damn proud of myself..*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home