Monday, August 22, 2005

school is starting!!!

school is starting TODAY.yeppie. i LOVE school!!

school has always been fun for me. seriously, compare to working, studying is really nothing. if the lecture is boring, i can just switch off. after school i can go home and do whatever i want. come to think about, in my 3.5 years here, my average sleeping time is about 10 hours. damn shiok! hai.. compare to my peers in NUS, i am so much luckier. oh well, but in term of knowledge, i'm sure that they learn so much more than i do

this semester is quite a relax one for me. i only have 3 classes to take and then i'm officially done. i want to make this semester an extremely meaningful one. i'm going to have a blast with my school friends, go take up some classes (maybe pilates) from the recreation center and network around. yahooo!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home