Friday, October 14, 2005

Disappointment

i am very disappointed. i didn't make it to the 2nd round of Deloitte interviewing.

i'm not sure if God ultimately plans to have me stay in tucson but as of right now, i don't really feel him in my life.

i feel that he has used me to to work in the lives of a few people recently but in my life personally, i feel that he is really far far away.

in the bible, there are many promises and i do still hold on the fact that that "if you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish and it will be given you"

i do wish to stay in tucson for a few reasons though;

1) i will be able to continue my bible studying with jon

2) mark is here

3) i do love tucson. even though it is full of senior citizens, it is a place where the weather is warm and sunny 360 days in a year and i love sunshine. + i feel loved here!!

maybe God does want me to stay in tucson. i guess in a few weeks' time, i will know the answer.

1 Comments:

At 8:46 PM, Blogger Siany said...

*hug carol*.... this is another stage everybody have to go through sis.... been there done that... all in all I feel blessed till today knowing that God is giving me the best... fight a good fight sis...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home