Thursday, December 29, 2005

My Life

i've decided to change the font color. kind of gotten bored with purple. we need constant changes in life, don't we?

i miss my family. they have already reached home. i still remember the day when i 1st met them. oh man.. i got really impatient and can't wait to have my own quiet life back, and now that they are gone, i missed their presence.

i miss people asking me to eat more, i miss certain aspects of naggings, i miss having my mum clear the house, i miss being able to talk rot with them. i really thank God for this wonderful family that he has given me. even though, i'm far far away from my uncles and aunties, they didn't forget my graduation, x'mas presents etc. they had accumulated all the stuff and asked my mum/aunt to bring them over for me. this has truly been a blessing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home