Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Remember the days when you were still a kid?

my trip to disneyland was so much fun. i had a really great time with the kids. the thing about me is that i love being around kids but i just don't like to take care of them full-time. it is a very tiring job with no pay.

anyhow, i'm going back there - sometime soon. when i was there, i really feel like buying the whole shop. everything is just so adorable but thank God that because i need to take care of the kids, i didn't have much time to shop around. haha but no worries disney has this promotion going on because of their 50th anniversary --- as long as i keep my ticket, i get to go back there a second time within a month. my friends already asked me if i can call in sick on one of the weekdays. i'm like i guess so, hopefully i don't see anyone from the office on that day.

i got invited by my co-worker for her daughter's birthday. i can't wait to go shopping to get her a nice little dress. emm.. i don't know why am i surrounded by kids these days? i guess God is training my patience up. anyhow, when i'm with them, i jaz feel so carefree again.

Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home