Monday, May 22, 2006

Food

i cannot stand already. i need some proper food.

for the past few days that i was sick, i hadn't been eating well. i'm too tired to cook so the only food available to me were the bread and the fried rice from tucson.

on sunday, my greeky friend invited me to go visit his church in downtown los angeles and after that he said we will go lunch and then some shopping.. [coz he needed to get a shirt for his friend's wedding].

lunch...====food!!!!!! onz!

me decided to bring him to farmer's market for lunch. that place is awesome. they have a-gazillion types of food and most importantly, singaporean food.

however, when we got there, the brazilian food looked more interesting and tasty so i decided to have that instead. emm... it was not too bad just a little salty.



anyhow, let me do a small little introduction of my greeky friend.

he is my co-worker and is one of the few that doesn't drive me too nuts.

he is a pretty quiet person but one big joker if he decides to joke.

he has got a very deep greek accent and sometime i can't understand him and he can't understand me....but is all cool coz friendship knows no bound.

also, he sits the closest to me, we keep each other from going crazy by entertaining one another.

i am thankful... thankful that i managed to find a true FRIEND @ work.
 Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 11:29 PM, Blogger just2it said...

did he tell u that there are only
2 kinds of people in this world.

1) those who are greek.

2) those who wish they are greek.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home