Wednesday, June 21, 2006

All about the DESK

i just realised something ----> where you sit is actually very important to your well-being @ work.

my desk is closest to pete, thus i always get to talk to him. as time goes by, wa.. la.. a friendship develops.

also because his back is facing me, he will always have to turn his head and roll his chair over to my desk to talk to me. haha, thus it seems to my boss and the others that he is always the one who wants to talk even though i'm the guilty one.

+ the position of my desk is the only place that can see most of the actions in the office. whoever comes in, i will know, who is talking to who, i also know lah. well, the flip side is that whatever i do, people also know.

DY and me, our back faces each other so even though we got alot to talk about, it is hard for us to communicate + his desk is DIRECTLY OUTSIDE my big boss's room.. [therefore, he is always monitored by him; whatever crap he does and whatever things he said on the phone, my boss can definitely hear him]

also, i strongly believe that his desk got very bad feng shui. i would never ever want to sit there.

morale of the story ---> where your desk is really really matters!

1 Comments:

At 10:56 PM, Blogger just2it said...

ha, i am glad i have my own office,
with a door. bye bye cubicle!!

i am so sorry for you....sob..sob...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home