Sunday, July 16, 2006

my cRaZy weeKend ParT 2

HAHAHA

praise the lord.. i came back from the airport and pasadena in one piece; after being behind the wheel for 3.5 hours (about 3 hours back and forth to the airport and driving to pasadena)

i LOVE today and i LOVE pasadena.

i pretty much eat till i drop today and i survived the traffic.



finally, i got to eat my LA-MIEN.

i've been looking forward to this very day.

but you know what.. frankly speaking, their xiao long bao is not as good as those i had in the singapore branch.

but regardless, i am so DAMN ULTRA EXTREMELY happy today.

cause i got 1) to eat my la mien, 2) buy some of my favourite pastries -- do sha bread and egg-tart, 3) see some big-a*s durians, 4) eat zi-ma hu and also 5) catch up with feng yi.

i was shocked when feng yi told me this --- "eh.. carol, you very chinese leh" you so damn excited when you see all these things.

i don't know if i should be happy about this comment -- haha

but after some serious thinking on the drive home..

i think she is right -- i am more chinese than western ---> after 4 years in the united states, i am still very close to my roots. don't get me wrong, i love to eat pasta and i have no problems with burgers and stuff..... but deep down.. i'm a fricking big asian.

thank god for that.

i love to hang out with asians more than ang mohs.. [like today, i was so happy to see so many chinese around; yeah... asians rule!!!] sometimes i cannot stand those AM.. they think they are damn ficking smart.. and i seriously think that they should learn to be more humble --- like us-- asians and they are so so bloody individualistic -- this drive me totally nuts.

anyhow... back to my weekend.

I LOVE TODAY Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 10:38 AM, Blogger just2it said...

i hoped u all had a good time. i would
love to meet up with all of u. next time ok.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home