Saturday, July 29, 2006

My HOME

if i'm in singapore now, i definitely won't be @ home at this time.

IT'S SATURDAY! the typical day would be to have dinner with family or friends, meet up with others for coffee and then chill out at night.

there are no singaporeans in my surrounding areas --- life's shitty boring.

since life is crappy boring here, i decided to entertain myself by doing my research on SINGAPORE.

i found this website that recommends tourists on the 20 Unique things to do when you are in the Lion City. i shortlisted the top 6.

1) EAT == CRYSTAL JADE, JUMBO, HOLLAND VILLAGE, BENDEMEER MARKET, KATONG, JALAN BESAR, CHOMP CHOMP, CHINATOWN, MAXWELL MARKET....

---> FOR MORE, CHECK IT OUT OVER HERE OR GO GET MAKANSUTRA

2) Outdoor spa = Spa Botanica

3) Party till the wee hour!!! of Course! == zouk, i heard about one rochester (some wine bar thingy), MOS, club momo, thumper (yoo edwin! you say you going to bring me there when i get back), brewerkz, WALA WALA <-- my all-time favourite (HOEGAARDEN!!!!!)

the list goes on..

4) Duck tour = i need to brush up on my history on this city

5) Hit Mustafa at 4 in the morning

6) High tea @ equinox

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home