Thursday, January 11, 2007

it has been a tremendous blessing.

i have to be in singapore longer than expected; not that i want to, but because of some problems with my working visa, i might have to leave @ the end of the month instead.

initally i was not looking forward to it at all. work back there has been crazily busy and i need to be back and i WANT to be back.

but thank God, everything has turned out rather smoothly. my boss kept on telling me not to get too worried about the situation. i can either work out of the singapore office or from home. he added that it would be a great experience too for me to see what's is like for international operations and i might be able to provide some help too. oh.. i love him. he has a talent for making serious situation lighter.

also, pete has been taking care of my daily life back there. that guy has been checking on my car and also the letterbox. he seems very excited about the victoria secret catelogs that have been resting in his house and i'm sure he has been grown very attached to them.

dy has been a tremendous consolation to me too. that guy is taking care of work and would be setting me up to work remotely very soon.

in short, everything has been great and i realise that i do have many people to count on in a foreign place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home