Wednesday, March 21, 2007

i just won $56 for nailing the due date of michael's baby and 2nd place went to pete who won $14 (80/20 game rule)

americans have this game that they play.. $5 from everyone, whoever guess the correct date of the due date or closest to it wins.

initially, i think is pretty bo liao to waste money like that but since i won, i think is money well spent.

on another note, when i came back to work last monday, i nearly fainted when i saw my desk area. it was like a snowstorm just hit california. young and pete had styrofoam all over my desk and bubble wrapped my desktop to welcome me back... oh boy! i was so tired cleaning everything up.

pictures later.. i forgot to save them to my flash drive.

no wonder, when pete and i were on the phone on sunday, he told me not to hate him when i get in to work the next day. whatever it is, he is not the mastermind and he die die also refused to tell me what it is.

is payback time..

young knows that i will retaliate so everytime he has to close his room door whenever he leaves the office. haha.. serves him right.. he will definitely get it, is only a matter of when.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home