Tuesday, June 21, 2005

about me

things about me:

1) i like italian food. this is the second option after rice. i can eat pasta like 2-3 times a week, and i luv tiramisu and wine.

2) ideal day: Start off on a shopping trip with my auntie and high tea in the afternoon. after half a day of walking, i want to go back home take a nap or chill out by the pool. after that, i will go dinner with my parents and end my day at a cool and quiet place (most prob, at a pub call one tree hill), drinking wine or beer with my friends. PERFECTO!! by the way, my best friend, edwin told me that there's a place call thumper which is near goodwood park hotel which has a very good live band and the crowd there is pretty fun. he will bring me there when i get back.

3) i hate people who talk alot. God gave us 2 ears and 1 mouth, we should listen more than we talk. i dislike people with no initiative, guys who are MCP and also those who can't make decisions.

4) i respect people who lead by example. if you are cute and cool, that's an A++

5) i'm a super laid-back person (err... not when it comes to work and school though), and i luvvvv the beach to death.

6) i have a wonderful family. that includes a super cool and open-minded grandma, a dad who provides me with so much, a mum who does everything for me (and also nags at me), a wonderful auntie who is also my best friend, a supportive network of uncles and their wives (we used to go on a drinking session together, and i don't have to hide from my family when i drink cause they are not a setting a very good example either). i love my family and that is why it makes my stay in tucson so hard! also, my wonderful grandpa who passed away in 2003, he has done alot for me.

7) i am very stuborn and if i don't like someone, it is super obvious to see it. hai... trying to change that and i need God's mercy and grace.

8) i hate cats

emmm....as i'm typing the above, i sound as it i'm looking for a husband..ops..sorry got someone in mind already.

will think more and continue later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home