Tuesday, June 07, 2005

i'm in trouble

i'm in deep trouble! the summer class that i'm currently taking now is heavily focused on project. 60% of the grade depends on it. okay, i'm not afraid of that because i'm a project person. however, the worse thing is one of my team members might be a nightmare. i heard from my best friend that he talks alot and he is a MCP (male chauvinist pig). oh man, i just hope that for the next 10 weeks, there won't be any volcano erruption here in tucson coz i hate MCP.

for instance, once my bestfriend had to do a presentation with him and you know what? after the presentation, he told my friend not to fake the american accent (coz she's from Indonesia but has been in the states for a while). holly crap, hey that is not something that you can control. if that is the way you speak, so be it.. well, i hope he won't say such thing to me. oh at least, i don't have the american accent but who knows maybe he will say that my accent is too strong. yah.. by the way, some americans find our (singaporean) accent very strong, and it seems pretty amusing to them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home