Sunday, July 03, 2005

my weekend so far

my neighbour downstairs is complaining that water is leaking to her/his place. because of this, the maintenance guy has to do something to my bathroom. i used to have a sliding door and they took it off. at last.... i can use the shower curtain that i bought 3 yrs ago. my resoning in shopping is that buy first if you really like it, sooner or later, comfirm will get to use it or something will go very well with it.


my bathroom


yum.. i like this beer alot


welcome card that i made

we going to have bbq tonight and steam-boat tomorrow night. yeppy!

1 Comments:

At 7:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like your shopping reasoning; in fact, i believe in it with my 2 bottles of shampoo and conditioner each, and 4 boxes of tampons :{

 

Post a Comment

<< Home