Tuesday, August 23, 2005

anthony boudain

i didn't even know that malaysia has something called the Bull Penis till i watched anthony bourdain on the discovery channel. It is a dish where you can find from the roadside stall in KL. it is downright disgusting and frikin long. it is pretty simliar to mutton soup in singapore.

by the way, anthony boudain is this famous chef who has got his own restaurants in New York City. on discovery channel, he travels around the world to eat "stuff" and he did did an episode on singapore as well. if i remembered correctly, he went to this seafood kopitam place along race course road to have crab mee hoon and also little india to eat things like rendang, briyani etc.. he is a very cool guy, super tall and skinny with tatooSSS; very garang and game for many things..

this is his website: http://www.anthonybourdain.com/copy.asp?g=3&id=2

3 Comments:

At 10:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That Crab Bee Hoon is in Geylang Lorong 35, with happens to include a "pretty" famous Duck rice stall too. And the Duck rice boss's son happens to be my best of friends. If I ever had the chance, me treat you to his duck rice. The Crab Bee Hoon boss is very crappy though, and the CBH is freaking expensive. I guess its the only Kopitiam style "Zichar" I knew that accept VISA/Master/AMER too !

 
At 10:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

shit! typo again, replace "with" with "which"

 
At 3:31 PM, Blogger mIss cAarol said...

Hey Fran,

Thanks for the exact location. I'm going to try that when I get home "sometime".

And oh duck rice!! that's my favourite dish (I prefer duck rice to chicken rice). You definitely get a chance to treat me to duck rice if you want!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home