Monday, August 01, 2005

small little things

i am thankful for small little things in life.

this morning, mark gave me a "i love you" balloon for our 1yr 3 months together. not an easy 1 year but we learned from our mistakes and strive to be a better boyfriend/girlfriend for each other.

some other small little things:

1) my mum will fed-ex me stuff whenever i need anything (food, clothes etc).

2) one of my uncle's wife, Ignatia, always remembers my birthday and will try to send stuff over. also whenever she sees anything that she thinks i will like, she will get it for me.

3) i don't have to worry about food cause my dad makes sure that my brother and i have enough to eat at home. breakfast is always there and he remembers what each of us likes. sometime on a sat night before i go to bed, i will be thinking of eating roti prata tomorrow and when i wake up, i really end up with having that for breakfast.

4) my grandma will boil birdnest or those herbal thingy for the family on a really regular basis (so that i will be strong enough to punch anyone who bullies my family and friends).

5) now that mark and i are sharing a car, louanne will pick me up from work when his and my work schedule clash.

6) when i need help for my school work, my friends (such as zhenlin or mark) will do their best to help me.

7) my auntie has done alot of things for me. for instance when i left home 4 years ago and was staying with her, she will buy dinner for me and talk to me whenever i'm sad

8) my whole family makes an effort to sign my birthday card and have it sent to the united states

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home