Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Agassi Agassi Agassi

agassi is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! seriously, you guys should have watched the match between him and james blake. my heart is near my mouth when watching that match.

okay, before i continue. i just want to let you guys know that i'm not like super into tennis and neither do i play tennis well. mark was watching the match for like 2 hours and he had been trying to get me sit down and watch. but i can't sit still so i had been running around the house doing my own stuff. thus, i didn't really get to watch it till the last 45 mins or so... and oh my, it was DOWNRIGHT exciting man!!! i thought agassi was going to lose but he made a fantastic comeback in the last 10 mins. i can't put the last 10mins into words. you have to watch it to know why am i so EXCITED!!!!!!

that guy is amazing man!!! AGASSIIIIIIIIIIII the MAN!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home