Tuesday, September 06, 2005

i am "sick"

i'm suffering from an illness. it is called senioritis. most people (seniors like me!!) suffer from this when they are about to graduate.

tomorrow is my exam but i have no urge to study. i am semi-retired from studying already. that is an extremely bad sign, considering that i have 13 weeks more before school officially ends.

"luckily", all my drinking kakis are not around anymore *sob*, if not i'm going to spend friday and saturday nights having fun and drinking before i step into the corporate world.

2 Comments:

At 6:59 AM, Blogger zhenlin said...

omg... i wanted to jio you go drinking last weekend one.........

 
At 9:42 AM, Blogger zaam said...

I will have invited you when I am there. Guess I used to suffer from the same sickness. Can understand.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home