Tuesday, September 27, 2005

my company training and stupid administrative stuff

i have been waking up at 6+ the past few days cause i need to go for siebel training that my company arranged for me. i like it... and it feels good that the department takes me seriously as an intern and the training is not boring at all.. haha i'm the only trainee in the class so i have got ALL the attention from my instructor.. that is so cool..

by the way, i heard a pretty stupid thing the other day when i went for my degree check. my advisor told me i need to pay US$35 for administrative stuff for my graduation. i'm like what the heck?? i'm graduating and what kind of stupid administrative stuff do they need to do.. you mean by paying that $35, they will reserve a parking spot of me ah. also, she asked me which address i would want my diploma to be sent to --- of course SINGAPORE LAH.. to make my money worth!

DOES NUS CHARGE STUDENTS TOO???

--- for $35 i can go to the brazilian restaurant in phoenix.. (the one that they go round the table with skewed of meats)

--- i can shop for more clothes

--- that is my 2+ weeks worth of groceries

--- i can buy a case of wines

--- that is my 1 full tank worth of gas (with some extra, depends on how much more the gas prices go up)

hah.. i know some of you must be thinking... complain so much then don't go for graduation lah.. i will still go just because my family is coming and all my friends are gonna be there.

p/s: I'M A HUMAN AND I CAN MAKE SPELLING MISTAKES TOO!! + sometimes i'm just lazy/in a rush/can't be bothered to proof-read my blog or anything that don't have to do with school or work. So, please excuse me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home