Tuesday, September 20, 2005

interview update

just a quick update

the manager finally got back to me cause i told him that the other company is waiting for me to start on my internship and i need an answer soon as to whether they want to employ me for a part-time position first before converting me to full-time.

the reply was "we see you as a very good fit for the company but unfortunately, i wanted someone that can start work straight away. call me when you are close to graduating if you are still interested. good luck. hope to hear from you soon".

mark says that i got the best of both worlds and that i don't have to be disappointed. i can carrying on working for my previous company first (then i don't have to break my promise to them) and also, i have already established a good contact with this recent one and i just have to call them maybe in november. we shall see...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home