Sunday, October 30, 2005

THE HIKE

my legs are crazily in pain.

yesterday was not a hike, it was THE hike.

anyway, i was not the only one in pain, about 99% of the people who went for the hike are in moaning today.

check out this conversation;

*knock, knock ---- opened the door for patrick*

patrick: ay, how are you?

carol: ah, okay loh

carol: looking for louanne to wash the car for you ah?

patrick: yah

carol: hang on, she's in the bathroom

*turning my back to return to my room* *me walking like a duck*

patrick: wau, why you walk like that ah?

carol: pain lah, you not in pain meh

patrick: haha, the first thing i woke up this morning, my legs were in so much pain so i went back to sleep.

patrick: the second time i woke up, i don't feel my legs being there anymore

carol: haha. i felt paralyzed since yesterday


anyhow it was a good hike. very interesting and challenging. not the boring hikes that we are used to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home