Friday, October 14, 2005

my psychiatrist

i went to see my psychiatrist today - Jon; oh man i felt so much better after that. i like him.. he makes me feel much better and + he is free of charge. (he is my bible teacher lah :)

when i told him that i don't feel blessed at all and that God seems like a billion light years away from me, he took out a paper and started questioning me about the things that i have.

here is the list:

2 eyes
2 legs
2 ears
good health
neat fellowship
mark
foreign education
intelligence
confortable living
jesus
eternal life
the word
holy spirit
car
computer
cell phone
TV
friends
family (when i told him, my mum would actually fed-ex over food from singapore when i asked her to, he rolled his eyes even more. haha!)


aren't you blessed with all these things? why are you so consumed with the job issue?

1 Comments:

At 8:42 PM, Blogger Siany said...

You're so much blessed to have Jon around... just never realize the blessings you have until you really loose it. keep it up girl!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home