Wednesday, November 02, 2005

1 class down and my look!!

muahahahaha

one class officially down. 2 more to go and then SAYONARA to school.

the exam this morning is either i A's it or screw it.

*the following passage is not recommended for reading if you are age --- 27 and above*

i went to trader joe yesterday to get some wine and beer and the guy behind the counter told me that i don't look my age. i look much younger than my actual year of birth. he says that i should happy with such comment and i'm like, yah, but what if i forget to bring my ID??

i have been getting alot of such comments lately --- even my collegues from my company says the same thing. they were hesitant about asking me to go for happy hours cause they think i'm like 18. i'm like *&%^*&^*&.

2 Comments:

At 4:23 AM, Blogger zaam said...

Good luck for your exams.!!!

 
At 10:41 PM, Blogger Siany said...

lucky you. people always think I'm older than my age :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home