Tuesday, November 15, 2005

nothing much

i don't know what i should blog about.

nothing particular had happened the past few days. oh well, maybe a small little thing that i have read a while ago, for which i find no sense to be agitated about.

life has been pretty relaxing. nothing much for school. i guess the only agenda i have now is to get a job.

my family are popping over soon. in about 3 weeks time to be exact. that's pretty cool!

thanksgiving is next week. you know what i realised, thanksgiving now is what chinese new year is to me in singapore. you go around places and have a real good time with friends who truely care for each other. most friends to me here are pretty much part of my family. this thanksgiving, i will be going to patrick's and jon lo's place. one turkey after another. woo hoo.

ah yes! the only thing that got me really worked out was --- i asked my aunt to just get ONE down jacket but i do not understand why in the end, she got TWO. 1 downjacket is not cheap. sometime even i, being a woman finds it hard to understand other women too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home