Thursday, January 19, 2006

Comment

in response to the previous post.

* IN SHOCK*

looking back at the previous post. i might have become more americanized that i thought. shit!

when people call me [other than fellow singaporeans] on my cell phone, my first few words would be "what's up".

i like the word --- DUDE.. "hey dude, what's up?". i call mark dude and mark call me dudette.

i used to detest eating ketchup with my french fries, now i love it.

i spell color as color. not colour anymore.

sometime, i pronoun flour as flo-wer. what the heck??

i have become as fricking lazy as the americans. when i go out, i will make sure that my parking spot is as close to the shop as possible. louanne and clifton can't stand me.

my skin is thicker now. i learned to speak up more.

i abuse the term individual rights!!! when my dad was here on holiday and he was nagging at me for something that i did. i shot him back immediately.. hey respect my individual rights okay!!! haha.

die lah. like that how to survive in singapore. getting a parking spot in singapore in ONE BIG HEADACHE ALRADY. siao liao.

also, i'm pretty sure my friends will laugh their head off when i pronoun flour as flower. i can visualize their evil laugh at me --- stupid kang tang kia. go to america, become like that. hopeless, no use. before i came to the states, they already call me potato already, oh no.. so what am i gonna to do?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home