Friday, February 17, 2006

Paella as Payas

GU GU NAH DEN!!

stupid clifton laughed his head off at me yesterday ---- in the fricking early morning [between 1 to 2] and after he woke up in the morning, he laughed at ME AGAIN!!!!!

i misspelled the word paella as payas in my previous post and apparently to him, this is the biggest joke ever. that donkey laughed so loud that he woke louanne and me up in the middle of the night.

the next morning, when he saw louanne, he told her about the spelling mistake and continued laughing again.

hahaha.... BUT..... God is just!!!! clifton has got a statistic exam at 8 in the morning WHICH REQUIRES CALCULATOR. louanne specifically reminded him to bring that and guess what?? haha he forgot!!!

see.............................................the world is just. laugh at me somemore lah!!

1 Comments:

At 7:13 PM, Blogger Siany said...

hei girl! that's why I wonder what is payas? then after see the pics I realize that's actually Paellas...
how's LA?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home