Thursday, February 02, 2006

Ah.............Mount Everest

call it the effect of TV but after watching Ultimate survival - Everest, i'm giving a thought about the possibility of going to Nepal.

also, mark had been there twice and during one of the trips, he did hit all the way to the base camp. from his description, that place just sounded amazing. he mentioned that it is 10 times BETTER than the grand canyon and there is not way to describe the beauty of it.

in the past, mark did ask me if he were to go back to nepal again, do i want to go with him? i always laugh off at that idea cause to me, travelling is ALL ABOUT COMFORT. i need to stay in a comfortable hotel, go shopping, eating and well.. you can throw in a couple of nature sigh-seeings into the trip but that is pretty much it.

however, as i get older and also having been exposed to the outdoors in arizona. i'm starting to like nature more. i think alot of us have been too comfortable in our life that we forget that we can actually do more.

the reasons i'm thinking of going nepal are that i DO NOT WANT TO LAPSE INTO a too comfortable lifestyle. i do not want to be too contended with what i have. i want to be able to constantly push myself and not take things for granted.

BUT.... one big issue about going to nepal is i'm worried for my stomach. i have got an extremely extremely weak stomach. if the food is dirty, the reaction is instantaneous. haha... how??

oh well.. i guess i will go ahead with it. when the reaction comes, then say!

singaporeans are suckers for food. i LOVE eating laksa but my stomach cannot take the spice so everytime i eat that, i will defintely need to go to the bathroom. BUT... to me, i'm like no way is this going to stop me from eating my favourite laksa.


FOOD RULES!!!!!

anyway, here are some pictures on Nepal






2 Comments:

At 10:19 PM, Blogger Siany said...

wow cool. I think you definitely should go, you got the time money and chance..

 
At 7:06 AM, Blogger zaam said...

I thought this blog could never go into the topic of food. Guess I was wrong... hehe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home