Saturday, March 11, 2006

Mind Blowing

phew.. the week is finally over.

this week at work is particularly stressful. the president of my company flew in and we all had a BIG presentation/meeting with our client on thursday afternoon @ the Hilton.

i was in a room with 26 men (YES!!! white shirt and tie... ALL OF THEM) and 4 ladies (including myself). oh boy.... this really opens up my eyes about corporate america.

i was thankful for the fact that my boss had asked me to go with the rest of the business managers to this meeting because why should he even bother asking me? i had only joined the company for 3 weeks and i'm not even in the management position. anyhow, i did learn alot during the 4.5 hours in that room and my poor ass.... [never in my life have i sat thru a presentation for 4.5 hours and with full attention on it] by the end of it, my brain was totally fried.

sorry guys... i can't divulge alot.. all i can say is that at times, the "heat" in the room can really kill you.

after the presentation, one of the senior business managers invited us to go to his place for a chill out session.. oh man, i was so glad that i went. it was so bloody fun. we had wine, beer, fajitas for dinner. we did nothing much, jaz eat and talk crap --- a much much needed break after a whole day of hard work.

1 Comments:

At 10:58 PM, Blogger Siany said...

hei girl, this means that he likes you! keep up the good work!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home