Saturday, April 15, 2006

BBQ life

i was reading this person's blog about BBQ life.

in a nutshell, BBQ life to her means attending FAMILY style BBQ/social events. you know, those where there will be a gazillion kids running around and the topics generally revolve around "how's your kids doing?", "what school is good for my kids ah?", " oooo.. you mean i can get my kids to raffles by doing this that and this ah?"

never in my life, [as of right now], would i thought of attending such events. hey.. i should be going to clubs or lounges to chill out man.. that's my life [oh well, maybe not here. i can only do this if i eventually do get back to singapore].

a few weeks ago, my co-worker invited me to her 3 yrs old birthday.

i love kids but i have absolute no patience to deal with them for a long period of time. by the time, i got out of her house. i was dead tired.when i was with them, i really played with them and before i left, one of them actually told me "hey, you are really nice!"

however, after spending more than 2 hours with these overly-active humans, i realised ----- no kids for me for a while.. i love hanging out with them but sorry ah... taking care of them full-time is another issue and i would really have to consider about attending another BBQ event.

i was complaining to my aunt after this and she told me... not to worry, not to worry, the bridge would become straight at the right time. is that really true?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home