Thursday, June 22, 2006

The Rest of The World Revolves Around this NOW

my uncle & his wife very err.. the power.

i called him up at around 11+ am singapore time.

me: eh.. hallo.

mr fei: eh.. sorry ah, did you call me just now? i just woke up.

me: huh??? what you mean you just woke up,? aren't you supposed to be @ work NOW?

mr fei: world cup wat... i will only go in to the office in the afternoon.

talk to him for a bit then he passed the phone over to his wife.

me: eh.. hi...did you watch soccer with him?

phoe: of course. i'm a bigger fan and supporter than he is.

me: ******** peng. don't know what to say.

how i wish those americans would appreciate this sport. wat an ignorant bunch! all they know is baseball and basketball and they think that this is a stupid & boring thing.

what they don't know is that the rest of the world plays and lives soccer EXCEPT them.


also, why are they the only one who uses pounds and miles? ----> make me so confuse. i miss my kilogram and kilometer.

3 Comments:

At 10:54 PM, Blogger just2it said...

this is what you call, football!!
u kick the ball with the feet.
football is not play with hands!!
most of all, football is not throwing
the ball with the hands!!
understand yo yankees??????

Viva la FIFA!!

!!FIFA4EVER!!

 
At 10:58 PM, Blogger just2it said...

oi char boh....i commented so many
times on your kaypo corner but u never
wrote any comments on mine.

why u so like dat????

 
At 9:05 PM, Blogger mIss cAarol said...

eh..........

not say i dont want to leave comment..

im just downright lazy...this is not the first you know me!!!

i got alot to say.. but my fingers don't want to do the work!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home