Tuesday, July 18, 2006

a LONG story

i have tonned down on my cursings ALOT since meeting the lord.

however, these couple of days, i was so mad that it all came back... my co-workers were shocked that i could curse so much.

don't see that i'm small + i'm asian + i'm a lady == you can kick your ass around me.

you want to play the game, i definitely have all the time in the world to play with you.

i will fight.. even if i go down, i go down as a fighter.

so anyway...

what happened was that that is no direct line in my office. all phone calls go thru the customer service representatives.. and then, they will be transfered over to us.

if the two are not around, most of the time ingrid (business mgr) will pick the phone up.

if she is not around.... then whoever hears it picks it up..

the PROBLEM is that --- NOBODY LIKES TO PICK UP THE DAMN PHONE.

thing got worse yesterday, the 2 customer representatives, ingrid were not around so that left with only Pete, Mich and Me..

whenever the phone rings, they all kay siao never hear OR that they will look at me and expect me to pick it up.. after a while, i got bloody pissed --- nobody wants to do the dirty job so i need to clean up the backside isit????

and what got me into action is mich actually told me in my face that i need to pick up the phone.

wau.. you win big time already loh....you never pick up the damn thing and you come and tell me to pick it up and isit because i'm the analyst and you are the business mgr, you don't have to pick up the phone??

the phone is a small issue but what got me pissed is that... if he doesn't do the shit, don't come and ask me to do it CAUSE -------- he has no right to, he's not my boss and the policy is [frm what i know] that
whoever hears it picks it up .

so he wants to play boss right... not so easy.. let me go CHECK with my REAL bosses first.

i spoke to my 2 bosses about it to make sure that the policy is clear and explained to them the problem here.

so.. what happened in the end --- my big big boss sent them an email and told them they there is no pecking order as to who's picking up the phone.. whether you are the BM, or whatever, you hear it, pick it UP... ANY QUESTIONS.. go SEE HIM.

pete showed me the email.. hahaha...

when i told debra the problem, she told me to forgive and forget ---- i will forgive but i will not let the thing go.. without a fight.. WHY IS HE SO FULL OF HIMSELF?? i know that if i don't do anything about it.. he will ALWAYS expect others [except him] to pick up the phone..... he better humble himself and stop bossing around.

same thing goes for zidane... i know alot of people say that his actions are stupid..

well if he curses your parents or family so many times in 90 mins.. if you don't do anything..

then

you are a person with no FRICKIN INTEGRITY and a BIG COWARD.

if ONE DAY i get kick ass for standing up for myself or others.. don't blame me.. i got that from my dad..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home