Sunday, August 20, 2006

ENJOY THE JOURNEY; ENJOY THE MOMENT

There is only one way to happiness and that is to cease worrying about things which are beyond the power of our will.

~~~

my grandma was hospitalised a few days ago cause of depression.

yah.. it runs in my family.

in the past, i was near that too and thank God i met christ. that really helps alot.

in life, i realised that the more you have, comes more worries.

the more clothes you have, the more time you will need to spend thinking what to wear.

the more make-up you have, the longer you will take to get ready.

when you have a car, you will need more money to upkeep it.

the bigger your apartment is, the more time you will need to clean it up.

i know is impossible for anyone to not have any worries; but i have come to a point a life whereby "what the heck, if is gonna to happen, then is going to happen --> is fated!".

for me now, the Lord is in control of my life.

Let me share with you all what helps me got thru some depressing moments in my life.

"Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about our body, what you will wear.

Is not life more important than food, and the body more important than clothes?

Look at the birds of the air they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they?

Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?

Mathew 6:25-27

SO............

ENJOY THE JOURNEY; ENJOY THE MOMENT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home