Thursday, August 24, 2006

Just a conversation

oh yah. forgot to blog about this.

yesterday, young (he's one of the senior business manager) came out of the office and asked me ---

YOUNG: ay carol, are you interested to become a business manger?

ME: NOOOOOO

YOUNG: SERIOUS? why don't you give it some thought?

ME: NOOOOO... there are alot of uncertainties now but this is one thing that i'm pretty darn certain

then he gave me a pretty pissed look.

ME: you know what i want to be?

YOUNG: what?

ME: HOUSEWIFE

ME: i'm serious. i'm not into the whole corporate/status thingy.

the guys stopped their work and turned to look at me.

okay.. on a more serious note

i think the reason why most of them were shocked was because they never thought i want to be that. when it comes to work, they know that i'm somewhat a perfectionist and sometime i push myself so hard that my boss asked me to relax and chill out.

the reason why is because i really want to do my very best in whatever that is given to me.

the corporate world is crazy. i prefer a much more simpler life.
i want quality not quantity.

1 Comments:

At 3:15 PM, Blogger just2it said...

i would never want to work
for u..... margaret thatcher of
singapore.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home