Sunday, June 17, 2007


over coffee yesterday, DY and i started talking about our childhood memories.

i have been raised by great parents and a wonderful family. i am thankful to my parents for bringing me to places such as indonesia and thailand. going to 3rd world places like these make me realise how lucky i am. not only that, i get to appreciate and absorb different cultures too. it opens up my little mind.

i absolutely adore thailand. i love their beaches and the amazing flavors in their food. bangkok is a fantastic place to shop and phuket and the surrounding islands are just breathtaking.

i seldom bitch about life because i do realise that i have been very lucky. DY always complains that he is suay but then i told him, how many people can land their feet here in california. yesterday, while we were at palm springs, we went into this shop selling paintings/wildlife pictures. i love the picture of bisons walking through the winter storm. reason...... to remind us of how lucky we are to be here in this gorgeous california weather. he gave me the "whatever" look but i'm sure my words will stuck in his head. he is that kind of "mouth hard heart soft" person.

anyhow... i'm a happy child. i had the best childhood and my parents did a fantastic job in raising me up:))))))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home