Wednesday, June 22, 2005

about me part II

9) i only do stuff if i know i can do it whole-heartedly and well. in other word, i can't fake. don't
ask me to smile to people that i don't like!


10) brands that i like.
in singapore: emporio armani, topshop, mango, zara, certain shops in bugis and far-east
and this shoe shop on the 2nd floor of borders in orchard (can't remember the name)
in united states: guess (they are coming back! designs are very rock-solid!), gap, old navy, ebay, kenneth cole, miss sixty, aldo, urban outfitters

11) i like to go to the wet-market with my dad.

12) food that i like: la mian from crystal jade, coffee from coffee-club, mian tiao near my house,
pastry from baker's inn, food from indochine (the one at empress place and not the one at
HV), nasi lemak from bukit batok, golden shoe market and lucky plaza, bak gu teh from most
shops at balestier, yong tau fu at siglap, rojak from the market near my house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home