Monday, July 11, 2005

argh! my summer II

i'm so not looking forward to my summer II class-gened-women and western culture. it is web-delivered and when i looked at the material yesterday, i nearly fainted. oh my god, i don't know what the crap they were talking about. the only thing that sparked my interest was women in the bible and that was pretty much it. i know i can still drop it, i think today is the last day but after second thought, i don't think i will do it cause in life, we can't always opt out when things are difficult. must fight cause it might be a winning battle after all!

3.5 weeks more and i can have my break!! after that, the next semester would be pretty relax cause i'm only taking 3 classes. i can spend the time looking for a job. so--- looking forward to graduation but i don't enjoy the uncertainty of the year ahead. (off-track) i want to go to the bay area to look for my graduation dresses.. yay! the thought of it makes me so happy, something to look forward to when i'm stress out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home