Wednesday, July 20, 2005

CRITICAL REVIEW PAPER in progress

i'm at the school main library doing my critical review paper for my gen-ed class. My eyes have been on the screen for the past three hours and surprising, I haven't been cursing much. the only two complains that i have are that my back is hurting and my neck feels stift.

it has been a long long while since i got my ass sitted on the chair in the school library. ever since i got into eller college (mis) 1.5 years ago, i don't really have to do much research work so i don't have to come here.. coming here now reminds me of the 1st year that i got into the university of arizona where i had to take many classes of gen-ed and write tonnes of research papers. at that time, i used to spend 4-5 hours straight at the library, drowning down not beer but cups of coffee. when i got tired, i will then carry all my reference books back home and continue working. those were the days...

as a freshman a few years ago, i used to have no day and no night during the week but when the weekend comes, it is solely play-time..that was the period where my motto is "WORK HARD. PLAY SERIOUSLY HARD".

okay enough of ramblings, gonna get another cup of coffee..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home