Sunday, July 17, 2005

to whom it may concern

to whom it may concern:

just to let you know that the blog might not always truely reflect who i am. you can see me blogging about good food, wonderful friends and shopping. i just want to say that yes.. i am very thankful for all these things but at the same time, i'm just a regular human being whose life is not always perfect!

things that make me regular:

1) coming here to the united states to study has changed me. i learned to be more open, smarter (i think so..haha), hardworking and realized that i DON't get pampered all the time.. i have to worry about my laundry, what to cook each day, my grades and working with my team-mates. i came here at my dad's expense and he work HARD for it so don't think that my life is all smooth-sailing.

2) yes. i'm thankful to God for sending me a very talented and loving boyfriend. he can cook and do alot of shitty stuff (like washing dishes, debone chicken and clean whatever). however, we do have our fair share of arguments (alot recently, because of this couple!).

3) i worry alot.. stuff like my career, money (recently, coz i think i over-spend), my mum (she has got arthritis). the one phrase that i find comfort in is : "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God,which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus"
Philippians 4:6

4) I have got really cool and supportive friends but we do quarrel so... is not that perfect sometimes.

okay... this is part of my humble side. ciao!!

p/s: and i like being regular.. cause each one of us will emerge a stronger person after through life's difficulties and experiences

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home