Wednesday, August 03, 2005

i'm tired

i am TIRED.

till date, i have written approximately 30 pages of stuff. both for my mis and the gen-ed classes. i'm really tired with school and the uncertainties ahead. i need to take a break and not have to think about all these things.

anyhow, yesterday, i FINALLY got to talk with the Director of my intern company. he sounded like a pretty neat guy. we chatted and he was asking about my career path blah blah blah..one amazing thing that he did was to actually go to the company's website and look through every position to see if it suits me. he did mention things about me working full-time for the company when i graduate and alot of stuff. but oh well, nothing is really officially said said so i don't want to put too high hope in it. we shall see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home