Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Ah... malaysia

reading some blogs from malaysia got me thinking about that country.

hmm... malaysia does have some memories for me.

i love their food. frickin authentic and pretty cheap (maybe not in KL).

i remember, during my secondary school days, i used to go there with my uncle, his wife and his wife's sisters nearly every June or Dec. yeah! one big whole ging-gang of us. it was fun. we spent the days eating and shopping (going to malls and pasar malam).

i also went there with another uncle of mine (the most fun one). he got tickets to watch brazil vs malaysia and the best thing ----- everything's on corporate account. woo hoo... so he got his wife, me and my brother over there. it was so..... fun.

i think i was about 18 then. he rented a car and we drove up. however, he needed to do some PRing so after we checked in, we had to immediately go over to a pub to meet up with his friends. oh my... i wasn't prepared for it. his friends kept on ordering drinks, i would have enjoyed that BUT.............. i haven't had my dinner. by 10, i was like I NEED DINNER, if not i'm going to knock out soon. i haven't had food for a long long time.

finally, finally.. we ate. that was like midnight. i nearly die of hunger. anyhow, the trip was really fun. we spent the days shopping (on his account) and eating (typical of singaporeans lah).

also, you know what i do most when i go in there (esp Johor). SUPERMARKET!! the things there are so cheap cause of ringgit. haha.. i like to shop as if i own the supermarket. everytime... and i mean everytime.. the boot of the car will always be full beyond full.

malaysia does bring back beautiful memories. BUT the most important of all.. my uncles brought me those great memories. i miss them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home