Friday, November 04, 2005

Random stuff

*continuing from my last post*

i realized that i am able to get alot of things without much effort.

however, i do not seek materialistic stuff in life. if i can get nice clothes, that's sweet, if i can eat at restaurants, that's good. but, i don't need to have all these.

if i can trade, i want my family and good friends around me to be happy and healthy.

not long ago, i nearly wanted to fly back singapore (just for a week) so that i can solve some stuff. i was checking on prices already and prepared to put everything on the credit card. i spoke to my mum, she didn't have any violent objections about me coming back, my aunt was okay with that. i realised that ooo.. that was easy. my family has been real easy with me and i'm not sure if that is good or bad.

but then suddenly, it came to dawn on me that there are many people out there w/o food, students working their ass off for a degree, my parents work hard to send me over here. $1000 USD just to go back singapore for a week??? and try to play God. that's pretty insane!

i know that if i %$%^& want to do it, i can.....but, the world is not me and just me alone. if i go back, it will only satisfy what i want, but then, my mum has to pay the ticket, and that bloody $1000 can do alot of stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home