Sunday, January 22, 2006

Where did Carol learn about loyalty and friendship?

i stared at the screen for a while before i could start blogging on this topic.

i seriously do not have any long-term memory. is there anyone out there who has got both good long and short-term memory or is it either or?

allan and i had a chat on msn and we started talking about the old days. holly molly, i think I can only remember 30% of what happened during secondary school days. all i could remember were general events or SUPER BIG DUA ZHONG stuff.

okay here are some [better write it down on my blog before i forget more]:

after school, my pretty regular activity would be to go to the block opposite and watch people fight. see... my school is a neighbourhood school, so fighting is pretty common. you don't like me, okay fight. you stare at me, fight also. you say something bad about me, fight! haha so everyday, there were no lack of fights. thank God that in my four years there, no one picked a fight with me.

1) i'm too adorable to be picked a fight.

2) i'm clever enough to get those really powerful seniors to back me up. see.. this is when the brain comes in. EQ not IQ. [carol uses EQ most of the time, IQ only when it is absolutely necessary].

i guess ultimately, i did know the right people

however, i did once pick a fight with a girl cause she is extremely b***** and it caused a big big stir in school. i cannot really remember what exactly happened. the only that i can remember was that pretty much most seniors in the school got involved. in the end, i think one of my seniors settled the problem for me without any fight.

i had a good friend call marie. her house was just right next to school so i kinda made use of her to do some personal activity haha. for eg.. i used to like a guy in school so sometime when i'm at her place, i will peak out of her window to see if he was leaving school and going home. Haha
---- TO MARK: "don't get angry okay... that was a-gazillion years ago :) to make it up, i CAN try to be your slave for a day (err...... if you dare)

i had made some really wonderful wonderful friends in school. i don't regret going to neighbourhood school cause alot of them taught me things that you can't learn in school --- loyalty and friendship. alot of them don't come from very rich family, but they treasure friendship and loyalty so much that its insane -- things you can't use money to buy. i know that these people are friends with me for life. if i were to call them up at 4 in the morning, i could pretty much bet my head that they will be there for me. i know that i can go drinking with them and get piss drunk, they will definitely be there to take care of me.

i am truly thankful that i have never have friends who betray and backstab me [cross finger. i hope that will not happen to me forever].

thus, i didn't regret screwing up PSLE and didn't get into a good secondary school. actually, i'm kind of thankful that i got into a neighbourhood school cause i have learned so much about life. SCREW IQ!!!!!

anyhow, i think most people who knew me know that i treasure most friendships alot. just wanna say that i learned this through my friends in secondary school. thanks to them!!! they were the one who showed me the beauty of loyalty and life.

back to the topic of memory. ---CONCLUSION---

well, is good to have good memory of the past. however, i think one must look ahead than to look back most of the time cause what past is past. learn from experiences and move on. that's life isn't it? :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home