Saturday, March 11, 2006

New York, here i come again!!

oh by the way, i'm whizzing to New York city in april. gonna be there to visit my "foreign" friend levynn.

levynn is actually a singaporean but because he has been in NY for so darn long... his friends all call him a foreigner when he's back in singapore. he actually likes subway more than char kway tiao... hai.... disappointed in him. [don't worry guys, i'm still a big fan of char kway tiao and a true blue singaporean] .

other than that, he is a really nice person ---- used to work for JP Morgan but now he is in princeton university. since i'm gonna be in connecticut for my orientation, i'm thinking why not pop over to NY (which is an hour away) to pay him a visit.

i jaz called him up and he is free for that week. that boy has got a big mission ---- he has to change my impression of new york city. see, when i went to that place a yr ago, i didn't like it there but then he kept on insisting that i'm looking at this city from a tourist's angle. he told both me and mark that we should let him be the tour guide when we went there the last time. so.......... let's wait and see.

yahoo... can't wait to see him.

2 Comments:

At 12:27 AM, Blogger omar said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 12:30 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

hi! I stumbled over your blog, and noticed that you kno a levynn in NY whose from Singapore too! I met someone named Levynn while I was in the Dominican Republic who was studying there from Columbia University. He gave me his contact info, but I lost it. I have been trying to get back in contact with him but had no luck until now. Would it be possible for you to give me his contact information? My name is Omar Gutierrez by the way

 

Post a Comment

<< Home