Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Costco

die lah how?????

i went to costco with my co-worker today.

*to mummy & daddy* --- remember costco?? the supercenter where you bought a box of the trail mix bar?

i saw THE CREAM PUFFS.

i walked up and down the aisle thinking -- SHOULD I BUY IT?

6 puffs = 308 calories.

and 86 of them in the tub. how to finish all by myself??

in the end, i bought it. emmm.. thinking, well, since mark is coming, he can help me finish some. also, i can give some of those to my co-workers and also some to the kids @ church.

also, my dad said i looked skinny. eating them sure will help make me look more puffy.

mai tu liao... buy lah.



Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

At 11:28 AM, Blogger a0z0ra said...

I asked the cashier: "Do you sell any soymilk?"
Cashier: "Yep we do".. typing2x "it's vanilla soymilk, it's really good.. no need to put it in the fridge until you open it.. somebody will get it for you.. I already charged you"
Me: "... okay"

I got 12 boxes of soymilk @ 1 quart each.

 
At 6:03 PM, Blogger just2it said...

got milk?

got credit card?

costco....for just USD12.99 w tax, you can
buy 1 yr supply of quality toilet paper.
what else do u want?

 
At 8:13 PM, Blogger mIss cAarol said...

Hallo Fanny,

Haha your soymilk is damn hilarious!

 
At 8:15 PM, Blogger mIss cAarol said...

Ay pat,

since we stay pretty close, we should buy some common items like toilet paper, detergent OR cream puff, then i can pass to you some too!

How about that? haha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home