Friday, April 28, 2006

Life

25 years on this earth.

what have i grown into?

thinking back, i have indeed change over the years -- abit wiser and learn to take things less seriously.

i have learned to let go and not take things too hard. well, i guess alot of things are beyond my control... so what if i try to get things fixed or prevent things from happening. if things are meant to happen, then so be it. i'm just a tiny human on this vast, vast earth. alot of us out there fail to acknowlege how small we actually are.

yah, yah.. alot of times, alot of us may know that same friend and our friends may know each others' friend's friend, and we always say the world is so small but the truth is ----- THE WORLD IS BIGGER THAN WE THINK IT IS.

i guess since the time my grandfather passed away, i learned to f****** care less and also being in america, there is nothing much i could do if things happen at home.

life is fragile.

to me, i learned to treasure every single moment i have with my friends, families and the things that the lord has blessed me with.

looking back, i am thankful for my life. the lord has indeed blessed me very well. though, there is no such thing called the perfect life but i am contented with my life now.

on this day, l received birthday greetings from friends that i have not spoken to in 4 yrs. i have a wonderful fellowship back in tucson and the ever so thoughtful vincent actually sent me an e-greeting card; louanne and clifton called me up and yes!!! chilling out sessions begin on thursday night after i reach tucson and thank you all for remembering this day!

one of my best friends that i have got to know since primary school [16 yrs ago] actually called up my home and tried looking for me a few months back.

i am really thankful. really thankful for the blessings i have in life and all who have smsed or sent me me a birthday card.


thank you everyone, for being part of my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home