Wednesday, April 26, 2006

When you are happy, you clap your hand!

i have been questioned! why heven you been updating your blog?? err.. coz i'm kind of lazy.

anyhow, today, me is very happy.

my c0-worker brought me to this indian restaurant near work. it is damn good and cheap.

For $5, i get naan, curry chicken, indian style vegetable, basmati rice and two potato thingy.

VERY GOOD DEAL AH + ULTRA DELICIOUS!!!

today, i also received a birthday card from my best friend from AUSTRALIA!!!!!! as i get older, i don't really need the thing --- known as present. it is really the thought that counts. if i want anything, i can get it myself. now, i'm just looking for things that are thoughtful so im really thankful that she remembers my birthday but KNN, at the same time, she also reminded me that i have hit the quarter century mark.

i also received something from mark. A FRENCH PRESSED COFFEE MAKER. yahoo!!! i love that. he knows that i really like one of those ever since we went to the Griddle's cafe in LA and we tried their french pressed kopi.. damn nice.

last but not least, a birthday card from my whole family. i love my family cause they are all so supportive and err... naggy (esp my mum). wau lau, when she saw my orhbaka on my feet, she smsed me @ 6 in the morning and told me not to play play, better go and see a doctor. i'm like wau lau, is just orbaka lah not like my foot ganna disease or what.

anyhow sometime naggings are good coz at least this shows that people care for you. so... everything's cool!


Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home