Saturday, April 22, 2006

One cent, One service

wau lau, i think i'm toyota of redlands' best friend already.

the mechanics there all know me.

patrick: "eh.. is you! what's the problem with your car again?"

me: ay hi, how are you? this time no problem, just need to change my driving belt"

actually alot of people think that dealers comfirm out there to cheat your money so the advice to me from most people is never to buy car from the dealers. want to buy, buy from private party.

but then, the truth is one cent one service [yi fen qian, yi fen hu-a].

at least anything happen to the car you buy, you can bring it back to the dealer and gan them and have them fixed for you.

when i bought my camry from the dealer in tucson, a week later, the engine light came on. however, the car was already in california and i definitely won't drive it all the way back to tucson. i demanded that the toyota dealer from tucson reimburse me after i get it fixed here, and because dealers have a reputation to uphold, they agreed.

last week, i had the dealer here to check if i REALLY need to do a transmission flush. they did a check and told me no, just that i need to change my driving belt coz there are cracks already. anyhow, FREE CAR CHECK & NO NEED TO PAY == HAPPY!

+ they send me home and pick me from home. very good!

and anything happen, can just pop over there and make some noise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home