Saturday, June 24, 2006

Not a very good day....

today wasn't a very good day.

1 ----> i can't watch world cup.

because adelphia cable service was down. i was UPSET. i miss the match between Germany & Sweden. i can only catch up on these games during the weekend.. why of ALL days, the service went down TODAY?

2 ----> one of my tires got burned out on the freeway.

it is Young's wedding next weekend so i went to the factory outlet to get him a gift. on the way back, on the damn freeway, my tire got burned out. i was pretty shocked when that happened cause i was driving at about 80 miles/hour (120km/hr) and i had to get the car from the most extreme left to the shoulder.

but God is my provider. i was kind of scared after i put off to the shoulder cause the cars on the freeway were driving so fast. the blessing and most amazing thing is that less than 100m away from me, a marine trunk was also off the road and 3 guys came up to me and asked if i needed help. they helped to replace my burned tire with a spare.

car is a LIABILITY and the thing is in this country, a car is a necessity not a luxury.

at least in singapore, i don't have to drive and even if something happen, i can call my dad, mum, auntie, uncles, friends... sometime it sucks to be living alone.

anyhow... i'm safe, i'm back home and i got my tire fixed [after waiting for 3 hours].

God is with me :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home