Friday, July 21, 2006

Death Anniversary

yesterday was the death anniversary of my beloved laptop.

i was not surprised, mad or shocked cause it's about time... she has served me well for the past 4 years.

but you know me.. there are 4 things i can't live without --- cell phone, internet, food and my bed.

so immediately, after her death, i went over to pete's place to do some consumer research.

during lunch, i went to a few places to check out the deals and prices then came back to the office and did more research on the one that i like.

after work, i went to get my toshiba laptop. efficient sia!

i got a pretty good deal -- $600USD after rebate.

hopefully this one will serve me well too.

& by the way, about the 3rd thing that i can't live without --- food.

debrah was shocked that i can eat so much. eh.. don't see me small small, when i want to eat, i got the stomach of a cow.

sometimes i will go to souplantation (sweet tomato equivalent) for lunch. souplantation is a salad, pasta, dessert buffet style kind of place.

my typical taking will be a plate of salad, followed by a bowl of soup, pasta, then brownie ice-cream [if i'm in a ultra soup mood, i will have 2 bowls of soup].

debrah asked me --- "carol, are you okay? why you eat so much?" --- and that day happened to be the day that mich pissed me off..

i told her i eat the exact same thing when i always come with pete.

pay $7.50; of course must eat till is worth the money.. weight.... hai.. worry about that later..FOOD COMES FIRST.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home